>> >> Sugar :
Sugar Industry - A Brief Insight:
Today, India is the largest producer of sugar in the world with sugar year 99-00 production being 17mn tonnes with high consumption in domestic market. The Indian sugar industry has achieved a record sugar production of 18.5 million tonnes (20.0 million tonnes in raw value) in the year 2000-2001 and emerged once again as the world's largest producer of sugar. India is predominantly an agro-based economy and sugarcane plays a very vital role in this agro-based economy by providing sugar, the main sweetener used in India. With the growing demand for sugar, the emphasis has been on increasing sugar production. “In addition to financial resources, another positive contribution of the sugar sector was the impact made on industrial development by its human resources.” When such decisive is the role of sugar to play in country’s economy it is but apparent that technology should couple with the process to simplify the whole process aimed to increase productivity and profitability and reducing the chronology invested in manual handlings. Keeping in mind, the paradigm used across the sugar industry, this application has the flexibility to fit any sugar industries requirement. Indian sugar industry is highly controlled both at state and central level. A predetermined quantity (30%) of sugar has to be sold to the government at a levy price which is substantially lower than cost of production.
Solution From Cybermate Infotek:
This package enables the enterprise to achieve greater productivity and implement process re-engineering, helping the Company to be fast changing and proactive as market forces change.
- Centralized Database with Security Features.
- One Time Data Entry and Retrieval of Data.
- Easy Data Access & Printing of Report with Optimal Speed.
- Better Management & Full Utilization of Existing Resources.
- MIS Report Generation.
- Caters to the functional needs of Inventory, Cane Cutting (Harvesting) Order Permits, Cane Accounting, Laboratory Analysis, Payroll, and Financial Accounting.
- Creation of Groups (Balance sheet) & Sub-groups (Schedules)
- Creation of Chart of Accounts & Sub-Accounts
- Generation of Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss A/cs, Schedules etc