>> >> Pharma :
Human health has always been an area of prime interest and with innovative techniques in hand we have remedies to an end numbers of illness. Gone are the days when people were complacent about health, there is a growing awareness amongst people about health and health care. Pharmacy is one segment wherein the growth has been profound. In its pursuit to eliminate disease, there by promising better health and better life , pharmaceutical industries have conquered an important share of market revenues. According to Thomson Financial Securities Data, the biotechnology companies have soared almost 40%, to $17.1 billion from $12.3 billion during the first half of 2000. The global pursuit to come out with innovative solutions to facilitate service to the customers is on the rise and the same applies to pharmaceutical companies. Needless to mention the fact, that it involves an end numbers of complexities right from material requirement planning, financial accounting, Inventory, Production etc. The complexity is all the more enhanced if an organisation has branches over various places. All the information pertaining to purchase, inventory, production, finished goods accounting, sales and distribution is scattered among branches/locations. There is a necessity to pool-up the total information at a central database to provide the consolidated information.
Pharmaceutical System From Cybermate Infotek:
Pharmaceute is the most comprehensive software package for Pharmaceutical industry. It is uniquely designed for manufacturers of Bulk drug, formulations companies and C&F agencies. It caters to the functional needs of purchase, material requirement planning, inventory, production and finished goods accounting, sales, distribution, financial accounting and payroll. C&F operations are similar to sales and distribution activity of any company.
The aim of the package is to provide:
- User-friendly screens and menus (Tree view/Drilldown).
- Powerful analysis with well defined queries.
- Graphical representation of crucial reports.
- Well-defined data security and authorization levels.
- Product profile, Monthly production planning, sales forecast, Bill of materials information to generate material requirement plans and subsequently material procurement plan.
- Maintenance of supplier profile, supplier to material, raw material specifications, vendor analysis, indents processing to place purchase orders and monitoring pending status of Delivery Schedule.
- Material profile, Raw material and engineering material receipts, quality assurance reports, creating in-house batches, updating stocks, rejections ,shortages and monitoring stock levels.
- Production batch charging, batch wise raw material issues, department and equipment wise engineering material issues, intermediate issues, batch completion declaration, conversion of production batches to packing batches, declaration of production.
- Maintenance of customer profile, sales force hierarchical definitions, tax structures of various states, sales orders, raising of sales invoice and monitoring of pending status.
- Maintenance of primary sale, secondary sales, targets fixation to sales force and analysis on sales with respect to the sales force, products, and many comparison statements.
- Comparison of forecast targets to fixed targets of field staff.
- C&F transfer note generation, stock return identification as good, expired and damaged, sample issues to parties and sales force and maintenance of sales force wise outstanding statements, credit note adjustments to parties.
- Generation of monthly gross operating margin report.
- Monthly cash flows, budgets, cheques collections, postdated cheques maintenance, status of drawing power limits, bank reconciliation statements, creditors and debtors ageing analysis reports.
- Employee profile, salary structure, allowance and deduction statements, maintenance of monthly attendance, leave status, annual bonus, monthly and yearly provident fund statement and other statutory reports.